The Office for Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance is part of the Rutgers University-Camden Divison of Student Affairs. Below is our vision, mission, and the principles that guide our work.
A campus community free from violence.
With student survivors at the center of all that we do, we are committed to addressing and preventing interpersonal violence and helping to empower the Rutgers-Camden community to become a safer place to live and learn.
VPVA supports student survivors and promotes prosocial bystander behaviors in an effort to encourage student success. VPVA offers the following services to ALL Rutgers-Camden Students:
- Counseling and advocacy
- Educational programming
- Training, consultation, and policy development services
- Rutgers is a community that cares.
- We believe and support survivors.
- Campus Resources are available.
- We will be positive, active bystanders.
- We are all part of the solution to ending interpersonal violence.